Fitness & Diet Secrets Revealed By Kiara Advani:-
Kiara starts her day with a cup of warm water with lemon. In addition to cleansing your system, lemon water offers a great kick-start to your metabolism early in the day.
Her typical breakfast is a bowlful of oats with fruits like apples, berries, strawberries or oranges.
In the interview, she revealed that her lunch is mostly Ghar ka khana, with simple roti and vegetables like spinach, pumpkin, and sprouts. Kiara steers clear of excess salt and oil. in that same interview she revealed that she absolutely loves her pre-workout snack, which is a bunch of sliced apples and peanut butter that she uses as a dip for her apples.
Her dinner is not very different from her lunch, she changes a few vegetables and has fish as a part of her dinner quite often. Kiara is also a big fan of seafood and loves salmon, sushi, and Pomfret. One can find her nibbling on nuts, figs and walnuts in between the day. She eats her lunch by 12:30 and likes to have an early dinner.
Her family is very supportive of her diet and fitness too. For instance, this “Healthy lunch” that her father prepared for her as she caught an early flight.
Workout Secrets of Kiara Advani:-
Kiara loves working out and tries to make it a point to work out every day. And, when is not working out, she loves to dance (which she believes serves as a great cardio) and just go out for a walk. Currently, she has found a new liking towards boxing. Her typical workout regimen goes on for about an hour, which includes a bit of cardio, functional training, squats and push-ups.
“For me personally, it’s about taking care of myself. I think even if I wasn’t an actress I would be just as particular about my fitness regime and my skincare regime,” Kiara was quoted as saying by IANS.
Here see the workout video of Kiara Advani
Healthy Diet Tips for Everybody:-
How to maintain a healthy diet?
Maintaining a healthy diet consistently requires a lot of focus, motivation, and dedication. An unhealthy diet can tempt you every now and then, but staying focused to your goal is the key. Developing healthy eating habits is not as difficult as many imagine. It is all about including plant-based foods like fruits, vegetables, whole grains and legumes more often in your diet and following them consistently.
Some healthy diet tips that you need to incorporate include:
- Eat a variety of food. This will ensure that you get all the nutrients that the foods offer
- Watch your portion size. Keeping an eye on the quantity and serving size will help
- Limit your sugar intake. Refined carbohydrates have no dietary fiber
- Eat nuts and fish often as they are the rich source of unsaturated fats
- Choose food instead of supplements because supplements cannot substitute for a healthy diet
How to maintain a healthy weight?
Maintaining a healthy weight is imperative for overall health. Being overweight or obese can lead to many diseases like type-II diabetes, high blood pressure, and other heart-related ailments. Good lifestyle habits are the key and can make a big difference to your life. Here are some tips to maintain a healthy weight.
- Physical activity is a must to keep your weight in check
- Choose to eat healthy, nutrition-rich food
- Avoid sugary drinks. Take fresh fruit smoothies instead
- Limit your alcohol intake
- Take small servings instead of bigger ones
How to maintain good health?
Eating healthy and making good lifestyle choices are key to maintaining good health. Regular exercise apart from an adequate sleep of at least 7-8 hours can make a big impact on your health. Here are some tips to maintain good health.
- Get a well-balanced diet with all the essential nutrients, such as proteins, carbohydrates, vitamins, minerals, good fats along with fiber and water.
- Maintaining personal hygiene and cleanliness are also important for your overall health. Keep your foods covered and protect them from flies and insects.
- Adequate knowledge of good nutrition and a healthy weight is imperative. Shaw Academy’s Nutrition Course will help you educate on the most important aspects of nutrition.
Hope you like the post & add Exercise, healthy Diet in your daily regime
Eat Healthy! Stay Healthy!