Gmail has some features every user must know about it. Google is 15 year old and most popular email service. Hence, it has 1.5 billion users worldwide and it has some features which you may be unaware of.
Here i am going to tell you features of Gmail every user must know which will enhance your user experience.
With this feature users can schedule the time at which they want their mail to be sent. At a time a user can schedule upto 100 mails.
Here are the steps for scheduling a mail:
- Go to gmail
- At the top left, click compose
- Create your mail
- At the bottom left next to “send”, click the dropdown arrow more send options
- Click schedule send
Use gmail offline
This feature of Gmail help users read, respond, and search Gmail messages even if they are not connected to the internet. In order to use this feature, user should have Google Chrome on their system.
- Go to Gmail offline settings
- Check “enable offline mail”
- Choose your settings, such as how many days of messages you want to sync
- Click save changes.
This feature allows user to unsend email which they had already sent. You can do it within a particular time frame which cannot exceed more than 30 seconds.
- In the bottom left, there are options of message sent, Undo, view message
- Click undo
In order to set the time period of undoing, following steps need to be followed
- Go to Gmail
- In the top right, click settings
- Next to “undo send,” finally select a send cancellation period of 5, 10, 20, or 30 seconds